Meet Tracy Isenor
She is your Employer Engagement Specialist for the East Hants Area and is located at the Futureworx Nova Scotia Works Centre in Elmsdale. She has been in this role for over five years and loves what she does.
Tracy has been with Futureworx for several years and holds the CCDP (Certified Career Development Practitioner) designation and is also a certified CM (Case Manager). Tracy has also taken several training programs dealing with a focus on Communication in a Leadership Role, Human Resources, and Diversity and Inclusion. Previous to coming to work for Furtureworx, Tracy also owned and operated two businesses of her own and understands the challenges along with the joys of running your own business. Tracy has been a member of the East Hants and Districts Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and currently sits on three of the committees. Tracy was instrumental in starting the Think Local First Committee and with the creation of Open East Hants Day supporting Shop Local.
Tracy is here to help you with the following services.
- Posting Jobs
- Creating Job Descriptions
- Reviewing and Developing Onboarding Processes for new employees
- Assisting with recruitment and retention
- Coordinating Job Fairs whether they be individual or part of a group
- Job Matching with potential employees including newcomers, persons from other underrepresented groups, and those living with disabilities.
- Wage Subsidy Programs – Determining the best program for you and supporting you through the application process.
- Referrals to other supports when necessary
You can reach Tracy at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at: 902-201-5954