Join us Saturday, May 28th, 2022
Open East Hants is a unique opportunity for residents and visitors of East Hants to celebrate our local business community. Businesses that register for this event open their doors to the public and invite the community into their place of business to share their products and services. This collective “Open House” event makes it easy for people to experience everything East Hants has to offer, so that they become ambassadors of our area by getting acquainted with the people who work and play here.
OPEN EAST HANTS DAY CONTEST!
This year there will be 2 prizes! Valued at $150 each, the prize will be gift cards of the winner’s choice of participating local businesses. How to enter:
- Print off the PASSPORT or collect from participating businesses (while quanities last).
- Obtain 6 stamps on the clouds from 6 different participating businesses on May 28th
- Return your passports complete with 6 signatures, your name, and phone # to EHCC table at the Elmsdale Pop-Up Market on the 28th from 10am – 3pm or at the EHCC office Monday – Thursday between 8:30 am – 3:00pm (205-8 Old Enfield Rd, Enfield).
- Passports must be dropped off on or before Thursday, June 2nd.
- Winners will be announced Friday, June 3rd.
Be sure sure to visit the four Pop-up Markets (10am – 3pm) to discovers those treasures without a store front:
- Elmsdale Pop-Up: Riverview United Church, 760 Hwy #2, Elmsdale, NS (PLEASE WEAR A MASK INSIDE)
- Shubenacadie Pop-Up: Shubenacadie Professional Centre, 5 Mill Village Road, Shubenacadie, NS
- Nine Mile River Pop-Up: Nine Mile River Community Hall, 7160 Hwy #14, Nine Mile River, NS
- Milford Pop-Up: Milford Recreation Centre, 2288 Hwy #2, Milford, NS
Check out our map below to see what businesses are taking part this year! Keep checking for updates! We will be updating up to the event day.