EHCC is pleased to offer ten week, 40 hour essential business skills programs to business owners, managers and employees in the East Hants area. These training programs are valued at up to $5,000 and are offered to businesses either free or at a very low cost. Invest your time to learn skills essential for your business. Call today 902-883-1010 for more information.
Spring 2020 programs – Deadline for applications is April 3rd:
- Sage 50: Tips and Tricks with Lynn MacKinnon – Every Tuesday for 10 weeks starting April 14th, 8:30 am –12:30 pm.
- Transformational Leadership Level 1 with Debbie Lawrence (Prerequisite “Building Stronger Workplace Relationships”) – Every Wednesday for 10 weeks starting April 15th, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Strategic Marketing with Debbie Lawrence – Every Wednesday for 10 weeks April 15th, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Legal Essentials for Small Business Growth with Corinne Boudreau – Every Thursday for 10 weeks April 16th, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Using Social Media to Grow Your Business with Jeff Brown – Every Thursday for 11 weeks starting April 17th, 8:30 am –12:00pm.
All programs will be held at the East Hants & Chamber Districts Chamber of Commerce office, 8 Old Enfield Rd., Enfield.
Please Submit your Application as soon as possible, as space is limited. Applications are processed in the order they are received, with preference to those who have the recommended prerequisites.
Don’t See What You Want? Join our Virtual Waiting List.
The programs are fully funded by the Nova Scotia Department of Advanced Education and Labour under its Workplace Education Initiative.