EHCC is pleased to offer ten week, 40 hour essential business skills programs to business owners, managers and employees in the East Hants area. These training programs are valued at up to $5,000 and are offered to businesses either free or at a very low cost. Invest your time to learn skills essential for your business. Call today 902-883-1010 for more information.
Please Note: Start dates are set tentatively and are subject to change.
Coming Spring 2022:
- Essential Microsoft Office Excel Level 2 with Jeff Brown: Starting April 18; Monday mornings from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm for 10 weeks
- Dollars and “Sense” Plus with Lynn MacKinnon: Starting April 19; Tuesday mornings from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm for 10 weeks.
- Building Stronger Workplace Relationships with Debbie Lawrence: Starting April 20; Wednesday mornings from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm for 10 weeks
- Content Marketing with Debbie Lawrence: Starting April 21; Thursday mornings from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm for 10 weeks
- Essential Microsoft Office 365 with Jeff Brown: Starting April 29; Friday mornings from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm for 10 weeks
The programs will be offered virtually in an online classroom setting in order to comply to the social distancing recommendations. Therefore, the programs must be taken on a computer, laptop, or tablet; phones will not be an acceptable device. Participants must have an Internet connection, hardwired preferred to wi-fi, high speed (no dial up). Headset or earbuds must be used, and the participants must have a webcam, if no camera on their laptop; video participation is a requirement, to ensure the connection to the instructor and other participants. A quiet place to focus is required, free from distractions. These details will be part of the INA process.
Please Submit your Application as soon as possible, as space is limited. Applications are processed in the order they are received, with preference to those who have the recommended prerequisites.
Don’t See What You Want? Join our Virtual Waiting List.
The programs are fully funded by the Nova Scotia Department of Labor Skills and Immigration under its Workplace Education Initiative.