EHCC is pleased to offer ten week, 40 hour essential business skills programs to business owners, managers and employees in the East Hants area. These training programs are valued at up to $5,000 and are offered to businesses either free or at a very low cost. Invest your time to learn skills essential for your business. Call today 902-883-1010 for more information.
Spring 2021 program – Deadline for applications are NOW OPEN!
Note: Start dates are set tentatively and are subject to change.
- Essential Productivity Skills with Jeff Ainslie – Every Monday for 10 weeks starting April 26th, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- FULL! Dollars and “Sense” with Lynn MacKinnon – Every Tuesday morning for 10 weeks starting April 27th, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- QuickBooks Online with Lynn MacKinnon – Every Tuesday afternoon for 10 weeks starting April 27th, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- FULL! Presenting and Facilitating Online Like a Pro with Debbie Lawrence – Every Wednesday morning for 10 weeks starting April 21st, 8:30 am -12:30 pm
- Building Stronger Business Relationships with Debbie Lawrence – Every Wednesday afternoon for 10 weeks starting April 28th, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Technology Strategies for Working Remotely with Jeff Brown – Every Friday morning for 11 weeks starting April 30th, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm.
The programs will be offered virtually in an online classroom setting this Spring in order to comply to the social distancing recommendations. Therefore, the programs must be taken on a computer, laptop, or tablet; phones will not be an acceptable device. Participants must have an Internet connection, hardwired preferred to wi-fi, high speed (no dial up). Headset or earbuds must be used, and the participants must have a webcam, if no camera on their laptop; video participation is a requirement, to ensure the connection to the instructor and other participants. A quiet place to focus is required, free from distractions. These details will be part of the INA process.
Please Submit your Application as soon as possible, as space is limited. Applications are processed in the order they are received, with preference to those who have the recommended prerequisites.
Don’t See What You Want? Join our Virtual Waiting List.
The programs are fully funded by the Nova Scotia Department of Advanced Education and Labour under its Workplace Education Initiative.