EHCC is pleased to offer ten week, 40 hour essential business skills programs to business owners, managers and employees in the East Hants area. These training programs are valued at up to $5,000 and are offered to businesses either free or at a very low cost. Invest your time to learn skills essential for your business. Call today 902-883-1010 for more information.
Spring 2020 programs – Deadline for applications is April 13th:
- Dollars & ‘Sense’ Plus with Lynn MacKinnon (Prerequisite: Dollars and ‘Sense’) – Every Tuesday for 10 weeks starting April 21st, 8:30 am –12:30 pm.
- Transformational Leadership Level 1 with Debbie Lawrence (Prerequisite “Building Stronger Workplace Relationships”) – Every Wednesday for 10 weeks starting April 22nd, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Online Marketing with Debbie Lawrence (Prerequisite: any one of the following; Marketing Toolbox, Marketing Knowhow, Strategic Marketing, Business Skills for Growth & Profitability) – Every Wednesday for 10 weeks April 22nd, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Legal Essentials for Small Business Growth with Corinne Boudreau – Every Thursday for 10 weeks April 23rd, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Essential Microsoft Excel with Jeff Brown – Every Friday for 11 weeks starting April 24th, 8:30 am –12:00pm.
The programs will offered virtually in an online classroom setting this Spring in order to comply to the social distancing recommendations. Therefore, the programs must be taken on a computer, laptop, or tablet; phones will not be an acceptable device. Participants must have an Internet connection, hardwired preferred to wi-fi, high speed (no dial up). Headset or earbuds must be used, and the participants must have a webcam, if no camera on their laptop; video participation is a requirement, to ensure the connection to the instructor and other participants. A quiet place to focus is required, free from distractions. These details will be part of the INA process.
Please Submit your Application as soon as possible, as space is limited. Applications are processed in the order they are received, with preference to those who have the recommended prerequisites.
Don’t See What You Want? Join our Virtual Waiting List.
The programs are fully funded by the Nova Scotia Department of Advanced Education and Labour under its Workplace Education Initiative.