EHCC is pleased to offer ten week, 40 hour essential business skills programs to business owners, managers and employees in the East Hants area. These training programs are valued at up to $5,000 and are offered to businesses either free or at a very low cost. Invest your time to learn skills essential for your business. Call today 902-883-1010 for more information.
Fall 2020 programs – Deadline for applications is Tentatively Set for September 7th, Applications will open June 22nd:
Note: Start dates are set tentatively and are subject to change.
- Dollars & ‘Sense’ with Lynn MacKinnon – Every Tuesday for 10 weeks starting September 29th, 8:30 am –12:30 pm.
- Project Management with Lynn MacKinnon – Every Tuesday for 10 weeks starting September 29th, 1:00pm –5:00 pm.
- Transformational Leadership Level 2 with Debbie Lawrence (Prerequisite “Transformational Leadership Level 1”) – Every Wednesday for 10 weeks starting September 23rd, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Strategic Marketing with Debbie Lawrence – Every Wednesday for 10 weeks starting September 23rd, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Use Social Media to Build Your Business with Jeff Brown – Every Friday for 11 weeks starting September 25th, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- Essential Microsoft Office 365 with Jeff Brown – Every Monday for 11 weeks starting September 28th, 8:30 am –12:00pm.
The programs will be offered virtually in an online classroom setting this Fall in order to comply to the social distancing recommendations. Therefore, the programs must be taken on a computer, laptop, or tablet; phones will not be an acceptable device. Participants must have an Internet connection, hardwired preferred to wi-fi, high speed (no dial up). Headset or earbuds must be used, and the participants must have a webcam, if no camera on their laptop; video participation is a requirement, to ensure the connection to the instructor and other participants. A quiet place to focus is required, free from distractions. These details will be part of the INA process.
Please Submit your Application as soon as possible, as space is limited. Applications are processed in the order they are received, with preference to those who have the recommended prerequisites.
Don’t See What You Want? Join our Virtual Waiting List.
The programs are fully funded by the Nova Scotia Department of Advanced Education and Labour under its Workplace Education Initiative.