Working in a business can take endless effort. There are countless demands on your time and energy, sometimes with no end in sight. The Chamber can help.
The Chamber offers training to help you improve business. This training is:
- Practical: You can apply what you learn to your business right away
- Specific: The content is adapted to your business, along with the other businesses in the group
- In Person: In a group with a dozen other people in business
- Effective: Instructed by people experienced at addressing business challenges
- No Cost to you, because it is funded through the workplace education initiative of the government of Nova Scotia, Department of Labour & Advanced Education
- Open to employees, managers and business owners
What’s the catch? You have to invest your time. That’s what it takes to learn better skills and improve your business.
Programs that have been run in the past, based on business demand include: