Nova Scotia Is Open For Business, Now What? Solving Employer Challenges to Get back to Business. Webinar Hosted by RBC
August 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
As Nova Scotia has opened it’s economy, businesses are managing through new workplace realities you may not have encountered before.
Join RBC and HR pros inc. for a free, virtual event to discuss employer strategies to get back to business amidst a pandemic
- Building a flexible, dynamic work force.
- Health and safety considerations.
- What are my rights as an employer
- Programs and services available to employers
- Q&A session via Slido (instructions provided in RSVP email)
- Tanya Sieliakus – Founder and CEO of HR Pros inc.
- Host- Amy Hutt, Group Consultant, Group Advantage, RBC (Cape Breton and Northeastern Nova Scotia)
Please register below so you will receive the link to the webinar the morning of the webinar.