The East Hants Workplace Education Partnership is pleased to offer ten week, 40 hour classes to provide essential skills programs to business owners, managers and employees in East Hants area. These courses are valued at up to $5,000 and are offered to businesses either for free or at a very low cost. Invest your time to learn skills essential for your business. Call today 883-1010 for more information.
Spring 2020 programs (click for description and start dates):
- Sage 50: Tips and Tricks with Lynn MacKinnon
- Transformational Leadership Level 1 (Prerequisite: Building Stronger Workplace Relationships) with Debbie Lawrence
- Strategic Marketing with Debbie Lawrence
- Legal Essentials for Small Business Growth with Corinne Boudreau
- Using Social Media to Grow Your Business with Jeff Brown
Application – Essential Business Skills Course Application Spring 2020 Deadline for applications is April 3rd.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as space is limited. Applications are processed in the order they are received with preference to those who have the recommended prerequisites.
The East Hants Workplace Education Partnership is a voluntary steering committee with representatives from the East Hants & Districts Chamber of Commerce, NS Department of Labour and Advanced Education, CBDC Hants-Kings, East Hants Community Learning Association, Futureworx and the Municipality of East Hants. The courses are fully funded by the Nova Scotia Department of Advanced Education and Labour under its Workplace Education Initiative.