Position: Summer Chamber Office Assistant
Salary: $13/hr for 37.5 hours per week
Date: June 8th tentative start date.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (May require some weekend shifts)
Reports to the Chamber Coordinator
Basic Qualifications: Must be enrolled in school. Excellent written communicaton and organizational skills; personable and professional presence and the ability to pivot from one task to another. Savvy social media skills, create graphics, command of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Experience with Micro Soft Office.
- Assist in the preparation notices, emails etc. as requested.
- Attend Committee meetings virtually when required.
- Assist with different Action Items of the committees.
- Assist Chamber Coordinator and Admistrator by making phone calls to Members.
- Ensure membership and benefits offers are current on the webiste.
- Assist with keeping the EHCC website current with our upcoming webinars, events, and Chamber news.
- Handle any problems with the website and social media accounts by contacting the appropriate people in the absence of the Chamber Coordinator.
- Engage with Members online.
- Create a social media content calendar for the summer and remainder of the year – including national holidays, creative new posts, and interesting content to increase followers.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly newsletter.
- Assist Coordinator when required to work with the Events Committee.
- Organize workshops and vitual events.
- Use software programs to generate invitations and notices where needed.
- Assist with booking speakers and outline and slides for approval.
- Attend and assist with virtual events when required; this includes scheduling the meeting, collection of registrations and communications with registrants.
- Answering emails in the Chamber Coordinator’s abscence.
- Filing of documents.
- Other various duties as assigned by the EHCC Board of Directors.
- Specific projects and Action Items allocated to the Summer Student.
Other Requirements: High Speed Internet
How to Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: May 22nd, 2020